1. Tyres are covered by a separate warranty. See the Warranty conditional items for details.
2. Any accessories or equipment installed by a person other than an authorised NISSAN dealer.
3. Any parts and labour costs incurred in connection with the required or recommended maintenance service as outlined in your OWNER'S MANUAL and the MAINTENANCE SECTION in this booklet.
4. Normal maintenance service such as engine tune-up, cleaning and polishing, wheel balancing and alignment, headlight aiming, replacement of filters, windshield wiper inserts, key fob batteries, light bulbs, spark plugs, distributor points, drive belts, lubricants and cooling, worn brake shoes, pads, drums and rotors and worn clutch discs.
5. Damage or failures resulting from:
- Misuse, accident, theft or fire (Proper use is outlined in your OWNER'S MANUAL).
- Use of improper or dirty fuel, fluids or lubricants.
- Lack of performance of proper maintenance service as outlined in your OWNER'S MANUAL and the MAINTENANCE SECTION in this booklet.
- Use of non-genuine NISSAN parts.
- Alteration, tampering or improper repair.
- Glass breakage, unless resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- Normal wear or tear, including dings, dents, chips or scratches.
- Stone chipping, chemical fallout (acid rain), tree sap, salt, hail, wind/sandstorm, lighting, flood or other environmental conditions
- Repairs not performed by an authorised NISSAN dealer.
6. Normal deterioration of trim, paint or other appearance items.
7. Any NISSAN vehicle on which the odometer reading has been changed so that the mileage cannot be readily determined.
8. Incidental or consequential damages such as loss of use of the NISSAN vehicle, inconvenience or commercial loss.