VOLUNTARY RECALL CAMPAIGN
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
Nissan is committed to a high level of customer safety, service and satisfaction.
On occasion, in order to ensure the safety and high quality of Nissan vehicles, Nissan will recall customers for a free of charge repair campaign update of their vehicle.
Recalls are preventative checks that we sometimes take out on a specific group of vehicles in order to check for a fault. We urge you to contact your Nissan dealer as soon as possible if you are notified that you are eligible for one, to arrange for a free repair of your vehicle.
I did not receive a letter from NISSAN, how can I check if my vehicle has any outstanding campaign?
Nissan has launched a dedicated online VIN checker tool to check outstanding recall campaigns which can be found towards the end of this page.
To identify if your vehicle is affected by any other campaigns please contact your nearest Nissan dealer.
What to expect from Nissan if you are affected by a Recall Campaign:
- A free of charge repair or update to prevent anything impacting your Nissan vehicle experience.
- We will use only genuine Nissan parts, at a Nissan dealer.
- All repairs come with our standard service warranty.
- We'll do our best to schedule an appointment at your convenience.
- Contact through your preferred method of communication: Email/Phone.