Wherever you travel in your Nissan, you have the peace of mind of our commitment to your continued motoring pleasure. Your Nissan is supported by a comprehensive factory warranty, backed by a no-hassle attitude to honouring our obligations. Nissan vehicles are also backed by our dealers’ commitment to courteous service and customer satisfaction.
Through a nationwide network of modern repair and servicing facilities at approximately 120 dealers, you will never be far from the dedicated Nissan support you may need. You can contact your dealer to obtain additional information on all our products and services, or enquire about a large range of genuine parts.
To obtain the contact details of your closest Nissan dealer, use the dealer locator on the website or call the Nissan Customer Support Centre at:
- 0800 NISSAN (647726) for South Africa
- +27 11 929 3427 for all International or neighbouring states
- Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
When you contact the Nissan Customer Support Centre about a problem, please provide the following information:
- Your Nissan dealer’s name
- Your name, address and telephone number
- Vehicle registration number
- Vehicle identification number (VIN)
- Date of purchase
- Odometer reading
- Nature of the problem