1. Nissan South Africa (Pty) Ltd [Nissan] is running an offer to assist all vehicle owners' that have had their vehicles written-off in the recent storms and/or flash floods.
2. Nissan will assist any vehicle owner with R10 000.00 (ten thousand rand) deposit assistance toward the purchase of a new Nissan vehicle.
3. The offer is limited and is available to the first 200 customers meeting all the applicable criteria.
4. The offer is available on all New Nissan models.
5. Approval of the purchase is at the sole discretion of Nissan who is not obliged to provide reasons for any request being declined.
6. The offer is valid from 17 November 2016 up until and including 15 December 2016 or whilst stocks last.
7. The purchaser must have had their vehicle written-off in the recent storm and/or flash floods that were experienced in the Republic of South Africa.
8. The purchaser must provide the original vehicle ownership certificate or a certified copy thereof of the vehicle that has been written-off;
9. the vehicle ownership certificate must be in the name of the purchaser;
10. a signed affidavit confirming the event that caused the write-off of the vehicle;
11. the purchaser must provide pictures of the written- off vehicle both to the Nissan and post the pictures on the Nissan Facebook page (Nissan SA);
12. Should your purchase of a Nissan product be approved, the purchaser must post a picture of the new vehicle purchased from Nissan on the Nissan Facebook page (Nissan SA);
13. the purchaser's offer to purchase must be in before 15 December 2016.
14. Nissan reserves the right to withdraw and/or cancel the offer at any time.
15. Nissan reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.