NISSAN INTELLIGENT MOBILITY
Technology should never be intrusive. When it's designed properly, it must simply function in the background and step in only when you need it to. You should never feel like getting into your car is an effort and this is why NIM takes the approach of developing smart technology that makes a difference without you even knowing about it.
Among the stand-out features on the new X-Trail are these NIM highlights:
- Intelligent Blind Spot Intervention - alerts the driver to the presence of vehicles in blind spots diagonally behind the car.
- Intelligent Lane Intervention - alerts the driver when it detects that the X-Trail is straying from its lane.
- Intelligent Cross Traffic Alert - when backing out of a parking space, this feature can detect and warn the driver of vehicles that are approaching behind the X-Trail.
- Intelligent Emergency Braking - uses radar technology to keep an eye on your speed and proximity to the vehicle in front of you, and will alert the driver before engaging the brakes.
- Intelligent Forward Collision Warning - helps alert drivers of an impending collision with a slower moving or stationary car.
- Intelligent Auto Headlights - automatically changes between high and low beams when it detects oncoming vehicles at night.
- Intelligent Around View Monitor with moving object detection - a support technology that assists drivers to park more easily by providing a better understanding of the vehicle's surroundings.